Meeting Of The Board Of Trustees
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: Rainbow Bend Clubhouse
Note: Comments during items on the Agenda
May be limited at the discretion of the Chairman of the Board.
1) Pledge of Allegiance
2) Call to Order
3) Roll Call
4) Discussion/Action -- Approval of Agenda for March 16, 2016.
5) Discussion/Action Approval of Minutes for January 20, 2016.
6) Public Comments (These comments have a three-minute time limit per person.)
7) Discussion/Action Approval of the Treasurers report.
8) Update Delinquencies
9) Discussion/Action Approval of Tentative Budget for 2016-2017.
10) Discussion/Action Approval of Auditor for 2016-17. Management once again recommends we retain Mr. Kevin Pikero.
11) Begin Tariff Hearing
12) Discussion Waste Management Cost of Living Increase of $.20 to begin on the May 1, 2016 bill.
13) Public Comments Regarding the Waste Management Increase.
14) Action Board votes to approve Waste Management Increase.
15) End Tariff Hearing
16) Discussion/Action Correspondence written to Board Members.
17) Staff Report Management & staff will give report on status of daily operations.
18) Public Comments (These comments have a three-minute time limit per person.)
19) Board Comments
20) Update Next regular meeting date is April 20, 2016.
21) Action Adjournment.
NOTE: The Board may from time to time due to prevailing circumstances rearrange and or delete items on the Agenda during their discussion to approve the Agenda.
NOTE: This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
NOTE: Persons with disabilities who require special accommodations or assistance at the meeting should notify Mitch Andreini at the Canyon G.I.D. at 342-2850.
NOTICE: This notice is posted per NRS 241 at the Largomarsino Fire Station, Rainbow Bend Clubhouse, Lockwood Community Corp. Office, Lockwood Market and Hillside Elem. School. Copies are also available at the CGID office at 800 Peri Ranch Rd.